Thursday, March 19, 2009

Burn In Hell...

Still standing here watching, to the truth that are revealed to me
I still do not believe what on my vision to see
I wanna scream so loud so everyone would hear
this heart of mine being grabbed upon the fantasy of life

being the ignorance that try to fool everyone
with fake smile and leave the bad things behind
and being tortured by someone
that you hope to give something in mind

Oh...how stupid, it's nothing we can do
if we're late to beg forgiven from Lord of the Worlds
and then you found out that the angel of death already comes
to violently plucking the souls of the unbelievers


and when you shall see it with your own eyes
'yes, there will be no doubt about it
that you shall surely see Hell?
Again, you shall surely see it with the sight of certainty.”(QS.102 : 6,7,8)

Then again my friend, there is nothing I can do
besides just warn you about the day when I can't warn you anymore
My friend, there is no guarantee that us will be safe from being burn in hell
Just one thing I hope from you, please accept the truth

do not run away, cause there'll be no escape
we pray and beg to be forgiven

“In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment,
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Show us the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.” (QS. 1 : 1-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment